Macramé "Lights of Beyruth" arch wallpaper by Laurentine Périlhou
In recent months, curves and arches have made a comeback in our interiors. Straight lines are being replaced by rounded shapes that soften the contours of our decor, both in furniture and objects.
Emblematic of Mediterranean architecture, the arch cultivates the art of bringing softness and graphic spirit. Here, it is used in the "Light of Beirut" motif.
At the crossroads of art nouveau and haute couture, this artistic composition with floral notes celebrates with infinite elegance the perpetual mystery that hovers over Beirut, the city of light in the East..
- Price code
- L.91 x H.200 cm = B5 | L.100 x H.220 cm = B7
- Non woven (147 g/m2)
- Smooth slightly satin paper
- Easy and quick installation. Paste only the wall
- Shape already cut
- Made in France
- EC StandardClass B-s1, d0
- Environmental features
- Indoor air emission: A+ / Paper from managed forests / Latex printing water-basedink
- Download product sheet
Have you thought about our studio ?
Thanks to the exclusive Koziel Studio service, this original creation can also be custom-sized.Read more Ask for a quote