Macramé "On the heights of Lisbon" wallpaper by Laurentine Périlhou
Macrame On the heights of Lisbon wallpaper by Laurentine Perilhou - Sample
Thanks to photographic trompe-l'oeil, Macramé, this ancestral Persian art, springs up on our walls from the past in a bold and brilliant way.
This complex technique of weaving and knotting made by expert hands to create original and graphic patterns, breaks free from usual small formats and is now taking possession of more substantial surfaces.
Sometimes understated, sometimes assertive, each macramé design captures the essence of a far away destination so beautifully woven by the hands of Laurentine Périlhou.
- Price code
- 1 strip : H. 2,70 x L. 0,53 m / 1,43 m2
- Pattern repeat
- 0 cm / 0 inch - straight match
- Non woven (147g)
- smooth slightly satin paper
- Easy and quick installation. Paste only the wall
- Made in France
- Label CE Certifié BS-2, d0
- Environmental features
- Indoor air emission: A+ / Paper from managed forests / Latex printing water-basedink
- Download product sheet
Have you thought about our studio ?
Thanks to the exclusive Koziel Studio service, this original creation can also be custom-sized.Read more Ask for a quote