FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1- Choices, colors and norms
Creator, manufacturer, and publisher; KOZIEL is proud of his atypical creative positioning.
Through our design we lay our claim to copy the reality and to bring it to you. We chose to keep away from imperceptible decorations, and break away from commercial opportunity which tend to imitate other wallcoverings websites. You may love or hate our artistic territory, but this is 100% KOZIEL.
When placing your order, we make sure to ship you for each reference ordered the same rolls from same batch. We advise you, before your order, to check your roll requirements (thanks to the automatic calculator offered on the site) and, in case of doubt, to order an extra roll that you can return if not used. If one or more rolls were missing during the installation of your wallpaper, do not hesitate to contact us to communicate the batch number in your possession. We will thus be able to assure you and give you an identical batch, within the limit of stocks available.
For a professional project involving large volumes, a special dedicated production can be considered. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- If the drops run down to the ground, your surface is not porous and will require a sub-coat of paint that will subsequently allow a good adhesion of the glue (you will find suitable underlayers for any type of support in hardware retailers). This will be the case especially on metal, glass, mirror, and any piece of furniture varnished or chipboard.
- If the drops are absorbed by the support, your surface is porous! It will be enough just to clean your surface before putting your paper!
2- Pose des papiers peints, velours et Impostures Visuelles®
This is the case for our example forwallpapers "Boiseries Louis XV"
This is the case for our example for wallpapers "Libraries" or the shelves are freely connected between them from one to the other
If it proves impossible to remove the fiberglass, it is also possible to cover it with a coating to make the surface smoother.
- How to hang my trompe l'oeil wallpaper? Clean the surface that will receive the paper and make sure of its porosity.
- Apply the glue to a width equivalent to one strip. Tip: Never start against a corner of the wall. Draw a line about 50 cm from this angle using a spirit level to make sure you put your wallpaper upright!
- Put the first strip on the wall using the guideline and make sure the pattern is in the right direction. Leave a safety margin at the top and bottom of 2/3 cm for cuts. Always start at the top of the wall.
- Rub with a special brush from the center to the outside to remove air bubbles and excess glue. So far, everything is perfect. The trick is to install the wallpaper like a pro!
- By holding a metal ruler under the paper at the wall-to-ceiling angle and wall-to-baseboard, cut the excess with a cutter along it.
- For the second, repeat the operation! Make sure to match the patterns or textures between them, by dragging the edge along the already painted strip until the pattern coincides! At most, you can drag the pattern from the height of the fitting indicated on the roll label.
Em > Concerning next length of wallpaper to be joined, you can lay the paper as it comes. After every strip installed stand back to ensure the vertical edge of the paper is precisely aligned. For a greater trompe-l'oeil effect, pay attention to put every strip out of step with the previous strips in order to avoid the impressions of the previous strip finding itself by chance exactly at the same height as the following strip. / em > / li >
- Take the time to properly adjust the two strips, chase the air bubbles and finish up with a little roller wheel on the joint to finalize the hanging. Do the same for the following strips ...
- Collélike a wallpaper directly to the wall on a door or a wooden plate using a fabric glue.
- Stretched on a wooden plate or frame . We recommend this method for optimal rendering! The wall coverings velvet proposed on the site koziel.fr are provided with an overlaps of 3 cm around allowing you to staple your decoration like a canvas on your plate, door or frame.
Thus laid, velvet decor matches perfectly and it support an effect trompe l’oeil the touch of realism!
- Being a fabric, it can of course also be hung like a curtain!
- Finally velvet decor can also be fixed to the wall with nails small heads, well positioned, and will be almost invisible!
Not to be confused with stickers , they are made of plastic rigid 3 mm thick, flat and lightweight. High definition images are printed directly on the plastic and then cut from the contours of their original model (s). You place your Visual Imposture wherever you want: fixed to a wall, placed on the ground, suspended from the ceiling and move it at will. A lifetime and mobility much more attractive than a simple adhesive ... ... Imposture Visuelle is a registered trademark of KOZIEL.
The Visual Impostures can also be placed on shelves, fireplaces, buffets ... with cardboard easels to fix on the back! Thus, you can move your Visual Impostures according to your desires!
3- Shipping / Delivery
The delivery time is displayed in the "Shipping" section (step 4 of the ordering process) and is specific to the carrier indicated. These deadlines are communicated to you as an indication for a delivery in metropolitan France. For any urgent dispatch, we invite you to contact our sales department who will help you to choose the shipping method that best meets your expectations. A more precise delivery time can also be communicated to you.
4- Product Availability
If a product proves to be temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by phone or e-mail to inform you. We will then send you the new shipping time associated with the replenishment of the item in question. However, if this period does not suit you, we can offer you an alternative option or proceed to the cancellation of all or part of your order and its refund.
The payment tunnel is also secured by this https protocol and the final transaction is done directly on the bank's website. In addition we use the option 3D secure to guarantee the final transaction: An SMS is sent to you by your bank to validate the last click.
6- Points de vente
7- Orders, Returns, Claims
In extremely rare cases, it may happen that some wallpapers have printing defects caused during production. Please inform us by email, accompanied by an explicit photo as to the defect, and the batch number (indicated on the label). Our sales team will then contact you quickly!
At no additional cost, we will replace damaged rolls or refund you.
- If you are an individual, the time limit is 14 days from the receipt of the order to inform us of your decision, followed by a period of 10 days to return the products. We will give you the shipping address and you will be fully refunded, except the return postage costs that remain your responsibility.
- If you are a professional , you do not have the legal right of withdrawal. But if you let us know right away and we can help you find a solution, we will do it with pleasure.
As soon as our agreement is obtained, we will re-credit your credit card of the agreed amount. The amount will appear on your account within 1 to 5 days. If you have paid by other means (check ...) we will send a refund by check within a maximum of 5 working days.
7- Professionals and tailor-made projects
You can also contact us by phone on +33 (0) 3 20 58 83 06 (call not premium rate) to know the terms and benefits to become a KOZIEL Certified Reseller.
That's what we like! Our Creative Studio is always happy to take on the challenges of our most demanding professional clients. Contact us by email or phone to submit your project.
KOZIEL is an artistic team entirely dedicated to custom-made sets. Thanks to its exclusive service KOZIEL STUDIO, you collaborate with a reliable partner who develops for you original and personalized sets.
- Our knowledge of the decorative arts and our graphic culture is a gold mine.
- Our expertise supports you in your projects, from the wisest to the most daring.
- Our attention to detail ensures remarkable aesthetic results and secures you in more technical aspects.
With KOZIEL STUDIO, you benefit from a network of professionals experienced in your results requirements.