Coloured herringbone fur wallpaper by Philippe Model
Decorator, stylist, set designer, costume designer, intrepid designer, Philippe Model transforms any living environment into an enchanting space. All of his art and poetry can be found in an unusual plaid that is one of his creations. It proved to be very inspiring for us.
We held this plaid in our hands, caressed it...and fell in love with it. This is the story of this very original and unique wallpaper.
Take your living room or bedroom off the beaten track and let the magic of colours work!
- Price code
- 1 strip : H. 2,70 x W. 0,65 m / 1,8 m2
- Pattern repeat
- 0 cm / 0 inch - straight match
- Non woven (147g)
- smooth slightly satin paper
- Easy and quick installation. Paste only the wall
- Made in France
- EC StandardClass BS-2, d0
- Environmental features
- Indoor air emission: A+ / Paper from managed forests / Latex printing water-basedink
- Download product sheet
Have you thought about our studio ?
Thanks to the exclusive Koziel Studio service, this original creation can also be custom-sized.Read more Ask for a quote